NECA Excellence Awards 2018 – State Winner (Perth [Optus] Stadium)
Mizco was recognized for its contribution in the build of what was recently named as the most beautiful sports facility in the world.
- 42,000 man hours, completed on time within the 19-month project schedule.
- A world-class facility delivered by a team of Western Australian companies using cutting-edge technologies and showcasing our capabilities to the rest of Australia.
- Utilising the Stadium Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Network and Virtual Environment to control the Building Management Systems and the ability to communicate and integrate with multiple third-party systems seamlessly.
- Successful delivery and implementation of the largest supply and installation of Eaton variable speed drives in one facility in the southern hemisphere.
- Working directly and successfully with one of Western Australia’s leading building companies.
- Showcasing Mizco’s skillsets and abilities to industry.
WA Industry & Exports Awards 2018 – Finalist
Mizco was recognised for major export achievements for the year, including supply of goods and engineering services to China, Korea, Norway and Russia.
- Design, manufacture and commission of highly specialised CE Compliant HVAC control centres for an offshore facility.
- Design, manufacture and commission of custom high-capacity steam humidifiers for two offshore facilities.
- Design and engineering support of a world-first Spinning Reserve Battery Energy Storage HVAC system for offshore oil & gas applications.
- Carrying out engineering and technical review of an oil & gas major’s technical HVAC specifications for all their worldwide projects, to comment and bring into line with current technologies and applications.
- Being selected as the HVAC prime contractor by Fincantieri for the Australian new Frigates project bid.