Health & Education
Curtin University is one of Western Australia’s leading academic institutions. As part of the university’s ongoing sustainability program, Mizco was contracted to upgrade their Central Heating and Cooling Plant.
- Operational Costs Analysis & Energy Savings Implementation
- Control Systems Integration
- Building Management System (BMS) Design, Installation, Integration & Commissioning
- HVAC Electrical Design & Installation
- HVAC Switchboard Design, Fabrication & Installation
By implementing a new strategy, and working with the client and their consultants in an ongoing process, we were able to apply the latest technologies. This resulted in a new overall system control strategy, which created substantial operational cost savings and better system performance, stability and reliability.
- Harmonisation of multiple HVAC Plants
- Refurbishment and upgrade of MSSBs
- Johnson Metasys Controls
- Successful planning to minimise client disruption